CREATING BEAUTIFUL SMILES
Love your smile
With our customized aesthetic treatments in Cosmetic Dentistry, we can restore your confidence in your SMILE.
At Dr. Khanna’s Dental Clinic, we provide modern, painless, and minimally invasive cosmetic services which will brighten any smile.
Smile design is a customized treatment plan that has one or more cosmetic or restorative treatments. The primary goal is to re-work your smile’s appearance while also maintaining or improving its health.
Your smile makeover may include:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Crowns & Bridges
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry
In office bleaching system
We use the best products for teeth whitening from Philips zoom, opalescence & Pola Office. It requires one appointment of an hour for enhancing up to 5 shades whiter colour of your teeth. While we are working to give you a bright & confident smile you can sit back & relax listening to soothing music in our spa-like dental operatory.
Carry home bleaching kits
We make customized trays for every patient and give syringes with a low percentage of the bleaching agent so that you can handle at home without harming your gums. It can be used as a maintenance kit & is great for touch-ups before any occasion.
Veneers are thin, custom-made shells created from all-ceramic material to enhance the whiteness of your teeth or correct their size and shape just in a couple of visits. It can help build a perfect smile in just no time.
LUMINEERS (PREP LESS VENEERS)
They’re often called “no-prep” veneers. They are more fine & translucent than veneers. Tooth trimming or drilling is not needed. Not recommended in heavily stained teeth.
BONDING, SHAPING, RECONTOURING
For small to moderate tooth imperfections, cosmetic bonding, shaping & recontouring is the best way to restore your smile, quickly and effectively.
Various methods to close space in between teeth are:
- Braces – the most conventional way to close large spaces between the teeth. However, if you want to change the shape, colour or size then additional cosmetic treatments (i.e. veneers) may be necessary afterwards. It typically takes 12–18 months to ascertain the results.
- Direct bonding - simple, cost-effective and conservative option for closing gaps between teeth. Desirable results can be achieved in an hour.
- Composite veneers - require no or minimal tooth preparation and are more cost-effective than porcelain veneers, but need maintenance.
- Porcelain veneers - provide excellent cosmetic results. They are much stronger than composite veneers and never get discoloured as well.
- Can treat multiple teeth alignment issues in teens and adults
- Virtually invisible
- Smooth, flexible, removable, and comfortable
- Zero food restrictions
Tooth jewellery is available in several colors like crystal clear, sapphire blue, ruby red. It is available in two sizes - 1.8mm, 2.6mm
- It is non-invasive and painless.
- It does not require any maintenance.
- It can be easily removed or replaced anytime without damaging your tooth
- The complete procedure takes less than 30 minutes.
- It does not stain.
- It does not obstruct regular brushing.